There is no such thing as being over prepared, especially during storm season
Hurricane Crash Course
Hurricanes need three main ingredients to form: warm sea surface temperatures, minimal to no wind shear, and an area of organized, long-lasting thunderstorms. These storms tend to originate off the western coast of Africa.
The Atlantic hurricane season has begun and the most active area might just be off the U.S. East Coast.
At this time of year, passing cold fronts that linger over waters warmed by the late spring sun can trigger tropical storms there or off the Gulf of Mexico or western Caribbean.
What do I need to do to get prepared?
- Have a plan of action for your family and pets
- Check to make sure your emergency equipment is in good working order
- Fully charged 12V batteries and emergency generators are a must
- Store fuel for at least one month of use
- Have a minimum 10-day water supply
- Stock non-perishable foods
- Ensure your assets and family memories are protected
- Batteries and radio on hand
- First-aid kits
- Develop an escape plan
- Learn how to shut off your utilities
Henrich & Alternate Power Solutions are here to help throughout the hurricane season
Know who to call when the lights go out
Call our Support Team: 866-419-0706
Get the service you need, even after dark
Call our 24/7 Service Hotline: 866-419-0707
Inventory in stock and ready to install
Call our Parts Team: 866-419-0710
The lights never go out at Henrich – Services & Products to support your critical operations
- 24/7 Pump & Tank Repair
- 24/7 Generator & Transfer Switch Repair
- Generator Rentals
- 12V DC Transfer Pumps
- Portable Transfer Tanks