Rotary Flow Meter
TCS 700-20-SP-2 - 2" NPT Flange Connection Rotary Meter & Register (10-100 GPM)
TCS 700-20-SP-2 2" NPT Flange Connection Rotary Meter & Register (10-100 GPM) is for metering petroleum products, gasoline, diesel (including B2 - B100 Bio-diesel), fuel oil and lubricating oils. With a flow rate of 10 to 100 GPM (38 to 380 LPM ). This meter has 2" NPT Flange Connection.
- Three (3) Rotors
- Flow range of 10-100 GPM (38-380 LPM)
- 2” NPT Standard connection
- Operating Pressure: 150 Psi (10.5 bar)
- 0.05% accuracy with viscosities to 1000SSU
- Low Pressure Drop will operate on gravity flow or pump pressure
- No metal-to-metal contact within the measuring chamber
- Bi-directional Flow Direction
- Wide Viscosity Range: up to 1,500,00 SSU (325,000 CPS)
- Veeder-Root register in gallons and 1/10ths
- Repeatability: capable of 0.02% over the entire range of flow
- Temperatures: -40°F to 160°F(-40°C to 71°C)
- Mechanical registration
- (1) TCS 700-20-SP-2 - 2" NPT Flange Connection Rotary Meter & Register (10-100 GPM)
- Total Control Systems rotary positive displacement flow meters offer reliable and precise measurement solutions for preset delivery, flow rate control, blending and custody transfer of vehicle or wholesale measurement applications.
- For use with petroleum products,gasoline, diesel (including B2 - B100 Bio-diesel), fuel oil and lubricatingoils.
- No metal-to-metal contact inside the measuring chamber means minimal wear and deterioration in accuracy over time, fewer recalibrations and longer service life.